Engagement Manager – San Francisco/Silicon Valley area
This individual will:
· Acquire, manage and grow client relationships on a national basis but with a focus on clients in the San Francisco Bay area.
· Manage the delivery of services and programs while managing client’s expectations.
· Participate in the development and refinement of service offerings, programs and processes.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers in the merger and acquisition industry, such as law firms, accounting firms and investment bankers.
· Travel required.
This individual must have:
· Experience in multiple acquisitions and/or mergers.
· Share the perspective of the current partners regarding why acquisitions fail and what programs and services will make a difference.
· A minimum of 5 years of consulting experience including business development and project management responsibility.
· Experience managing team based consulting projects.
· Solid experience in implementing and facilitating group processes.
This individual should have:
· Experience within the corporate environment as an executive or functional manager.
· An advanced degree.
· Expertise in general management, marketing, human resources or customer support.
· Knowledge and contacts within an industry currently consolidating particularly high technology, biotechnology, financial services or professional services.
· International experience.
Opportunity to grow to partnership including partial ownership.
Interested candidates should contact Dennis Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+1) 781-839-7070
Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Acquisition Works, Inc. All Rights Reserved.